- Making risotto (red pepper, onions, goat cheese, and turmeric)
- Drinking wine (the sauvignon blanc mentioned in the previous entry)
- IM-ing old friends from Vanderbilt
- Contemplating my fickle nature
- Blogging about the above.
I am also looking forward to Tron, though I can't help but wonder what they'll remake next. The Neverending Story, perhaps? It's one of those movies that I loved as a kid, but hasn't really aged well.
I'll end with a pro-tip: the trick to seeing lots of children's movies without losing your mind is to go to the latest possible showing on a school night. Matt and I went to the 9 PM showing of Deathly Hallows yesterday (Sunday) and there was nothing but other twentysomething couples there. Nice, huh?