Saturday, November 20, 2010

Temptation.

I would like a drink.

There is a bottle of sauvignon blanc on the kitchen counter. I really want to drink it. All of it. But I know that if I drink it, I will be unable to make risotto for dinner on Monday and I can't quite justify going through three bottles of the stuff in two weeks.

There is a bottle of my favorite cabernet sauvignon on top of the refrigerator. I would also like to drink that, but I would feel weird drinking a nice-ish wine with pizza (which may or may not be dinner tonight, provided I can tear Matt away from the WarCrack).

A possible solution is passive-aggressively drinking all of Matt's beer.

Another involves the giant bottle of raspberry schnapps that lives on top of the refrigerator, but I probably shouldn't go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment