Sunday, December 26, 2010

I Feel Accomplished.

I have officially completed my tenth shawl for the 10 Shawls in 2010 knitting challenge.

Pattern: Haruni, by Emily Ross
Yarn: Yarn Chef Bouillabaisse in the "What's the Frequency, Kenneth?" colorway. I did overdye it with red, as the first time I knitted with it, it came out Pepto Bismol pink.
Needle: US #6
Finished Size: GIGANTIC. 48" by 26"



Overall, I am incredibly pleased with how this shawl came out. I am also quite proud of myself for completing the challenge, as before it started, I had never made a shawl nor had I made any major attempt at lace knitting. Now, I'm 100% comfortable with both. The only downside is that I am now thoroughly addicted to making these.

Definitely looking forward to the 11 Shawls in 2011 challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment