Saturday, December 11, 2010

New Books!

I've received a few Barnes and Noble gift cards this year, and purchased a few new ebooks:

The Moral Landscape: How Science Can Determine Human Values by Sam Harris
Delusions of Gender: How Our Minds, Society, and Neurosexism Create Difference by Cordelia Fine
A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson
Guns, Germs, and Steel by Jared Diamond
Medical Apartheid by Harriet A. Washington

I generally to buy non-fiction and check fiction out of the library because I tend to use my non-fiction books as references, but I usually only read novels once. There are some that I read over and over, but they tend to be the exception rather than the rule.

One exciting thing about next year's Victorian Literature challenge: all of the works are in the public domain and I won't have to pay for any of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment