Thursday, March 31, 2011

Recipe of the Week 2011 #13: Crisp Salted Oatmeal White Chocolate Cookies

Yeah, yeah. Another post about baking cookies (next week's will be, too. I'm trying out a new madeleines recipe that doesn't involve me trying to scoop honey into and out of a 1/3 measuring cup). Cookies are a big thing around here; Matt and his friends are always asking for them. I usually make my old standby, chocolate chip with toffee bits, but I sometimes like to mix it up a little. Since I love salty sweets (my current chocolate obsession is the Sea Salt Lindt bars), this recipe from Smitten Kitchen was quite appealing. The cookies turned out great, but I am pretty sure next time I will increase their crispiness by making them smaller. I did use more salt than called for, though.

Also, I still have hair. It's in a ponytail in this picture because I went to the gym today. Self-Defeat in Motion, they name is Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment