Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Vacaaaaaaaation! Reading.

I'm going on vacation in May with Matt, Matt's mom, some of Matt's friends, and some of Matt's friends' moms, and my best friend in the universe. We're going to Folly Beach in South Carolina, and when I'm not dazzling the crowd with my amazing stuffed shells and taking said friend to Fort Sumter to ogle the rednecks and see just how many articles of clothing may be embellished with the stars and bars observe an important part of American History that he has yet to have experienced, I'll be reading. And, probably, blogging about the same.

I think I may use the week as an opportunity to get some of the backlog caught up; at my present schedule of posting a book review every three days, I have a month's worth of entries queued up. Or I may keep it that way and post them all when school and the holidays hit and I have even less free time than I do at present.

My main project, though, will be to fill in the gaps in my reading list. I need to read a books by authors whose last names start with J, K, N, P, Q, U, V, X, Y, and Z. Some of those are going to be more readily achievable than others, of course, but it's worth a shot.

I also need to catch up on the Victorian Literature challenge I'm working my way through. Since all of the books I intend to read are already on my nook, I really have no excuse other than laziness/being unable to slog my way through the boring parts of Vanity Fair, which I've been working on for close to a month now.

I'll post my list once I make my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment