- Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackeray (okay, so, I'm about 300 pages in. Almost 400 more to go...)
- Something Rotten, Thursday Next: First Among Sequels, and One of Our Thursdays is Missing by Jasper Fforde
- Why Does He Do That? Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men by Lundy Bancroft (Don't worry, readers/Dad/Linds. I hung up the dating jerks habit years ago; this is so I feel slightly less unprepared for school this fall).
- Children of Men by P.D. James
- Culture of Make-Believe by Derrick Jensen
- Moby-Duck by Donovan Hohn
- God Dies by the Nile by Nawal Saadawi*
- So Long A Letter by Mariama Ba*
- possibly something from the e-reader? I am sort of behind on the Victorian literature challenge.
*If they have arrived. I had to order them used from Amazon since the library didn't have any copies.
I probably won't finish them all, but it'll be interesting to see how far I can get!