Thursday, May 12, 2011

Beach Book Docket!

Here's what I am planning on reading at the beach:

  • Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackeray (okay, so, I'm about 300 pages in. Almost 400 more to go...)
  • Something Rotten, Thursday Next: First Among Sequels, and One of Our Thursdays is Missing by Jasper Fforde
  • Why Does He Do That? Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men by Lundy Bancroft (Don't worry, readers/Dad/Linds. I hung up the dating jerks habit years ago; this is so I feel slightly less unprepared for school this fall).
  • Children of Men by P.D. James
  • Culture of Make-Believe by Derrick Jensen
  • Moby-Duck by Donovan Hohn
  • God Dies by the Nile by Nawal Saadawi*
  • So Long A Letter by Mariama Ba*
  • possibly something from the e-reader? I am sort of behind on the Victorian literature challenge.
*If they have arrived. I had to order them used from Amazon since the library didn't have any copies.


I probably won't finish them all, but it'll be interesting to see how far I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment