Thursday, May 19, 2011

Knitting Progress: ish.

 So, despite having been at the beach for several days now, I have yet to accomplish much knitting. I've only managed to work on my Aeolian shawl. That's partly because I don't want to sand-ify my projects by knitting on the beach (and hauling looseleaf patterns around is problematic for obvious reasons), but mostly because I've found I prefer reading books to be a more enjoyable pastime. I'm on track to have finished all of the books I brought with me by the time we get back Monday afternoon. I'll have Tuesday off to pick up any slack, but we'll probably be spending that day looking at more houses.


The first picture is of the completed Transition Chart, which I finished in the car. The second is of the agave charts: I did one regular, and one final agave. They took a pretty long time thanks to all the nupps. The Ravelry fora are correct: nupps really are Satan's nipples.

I've started on the edging, and I'll hopefully finish it today or tomorrow so I can either continue working on the omelet shawl (or maybe the Juneberry) or start something else. I'm really pleased with how it's turning out, even though it's taking longer than I anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment