Monday, July 11, 2011

Something I'm excited about:

BAND, or the Blogger's Alliance of Non-Fiction Devotees, has launched. I'm really looking forward to participating in the project. As you've all probably noticed, I read a lot of non-fiction (current split is about 60-40 in favor of it), and have occasionally wondered at the lack of a unified presence of non-fiction readers in the reading blogosphere. It seems that most interaction points (Top 10 lists, blog hops, and other memes) are geared towards fiction readers, and I've always found that sort of unfortunate. Here's to that changing!

2 comments:

  1. Yay :D Even though we all read different non-fiction, I'm glad to get us all together promoting it all! So happy you're IN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly love this idea, as I read tons of nonfiction as well.

    ReplyDelete