Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday Hexapuffs

In an effort to blog a little more, I'm going to devote Saturdays to an ongoing knitting project of mine: the beekeeper's quilt. It's a good project for me, as most of the things I knit are made out of sock yarn, and I never seem to use 100% of the skein. This is especially true when I make socks. I have very small feet, after all. Since I've been knitting for five years now, I've accumulated a pretty impressive quantity of sock yarn leftovers. I'm looking forward to using them all up and getting them out of the stash box(es).

I bought the pattern back in August, but between starting grad school, learning Spanish, and the breakup from hell, I haven't had a lot of time to work on it. So far, I have completed eight hexapuffs, but, as you can see, I have enough yarn for many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment