- My yarn won't knit itself.
- I have a giant zit in the middle of my freaking forehead that is preventing me from going out.
- Finding pants that fit me is really difficult.
- My hair straightener has burned the crap out of me many times over the course of this year.
- The vast majority of people I know think I'm a giant weirdo.
- I still haven't mastered applying makeup.
- Especially lipstick.
- I'm not photogenic.
- I've lost three cats this year (two to the breakup from hell, one to cancer). Kind of over it.
- The breakup from hell itself and all of its attendant/subsequent ridiculousness.
- Driving to Cullowhee and back for grad school twice a week all semester...
- ...and having to do it again next semester despite the program's curriculum that stated that all of my classes would be in Asheville.
- Gas is still $3+ a gallon.
- Amy's work won't let her come see me again. :(
- I was too busy with school to finish my reading challenges for 2011, and I'm not even going to bother signing up for any in 2012 because I know my life will be just as nuts then, too.
And probably a bunch of other stuff I'm forgetting. 2011 was tough, yo.
I'll post a list of good things before the year is out, promise.