Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Things I'd Like to Accomplish Over My Break:

Goals! With varying degrees of reasonableness!

Knitting

  • This year's scarf for Lindsay
  • Finish grey crocheted hat.
  • Teal crocheted hat
  • Finish second robot mitten
  • Finish semele scarf
  • Finish second Juneberry
  • Get caught up on hexapuffs and hexaflats
  • Finish taffy socks
  • Make some blue socks
  • Finish French Market Bag
  • Black-n-purple Commuter Mitts
Reading
  • Only Revolutions by Mark Z. Danielewski. 
  • Stuff from my nook. I have a gajillion unread books on there. 
  • Suggestions? I'm open to just about everything except books about aliens, unicorns, sparkly vampires, and dragons. 
Other Stuff
  • Work my way up to running five miles.
  • Double duty on the elliptical every day. 
  • Get caught up on book reviews on here and do some re-vamping for the new year.
  • Write out some resolutions (gulp) and review my progress for this year (double gulp).
  • Finish cleaning out my gmail inbox and get my student e-mail routed to it.
  • Acquire business cards.

1 comment:

  1. Woah... that's an extensive list. I hope you have lots of free time! I also hope you mail me a business card :)

    ReplyDelete