Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day Off

Things I Am Doing Today

  1. Grocery shopping
  2. Picking up my mail from my dad's house
  3. Finishing Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde
  4. Working on my sister's Christmas scarf
  5. Watching last night's episode of Castle
  6. Working on my graduate school applications: filling out the basic forms, making a giant list of classes I have taken in the humanities and social sciences, updating my resume, and getting a packet together for the people who are writing me letters of recommendation
  7. Procrastinating writing my admissions essay
  8. Laundry and the dishes (maybe)
I love how I spent all day at work yesterday telling people I was going to spend my day off on the couch with a gallon of orange juice in an effort to fight off whatever not-the-flu (I got vaccinated) illness I am coming down with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment