Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Currently on the Reading Docket

  1. Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami (whose work I am reading thanks to my friend Dave's recommendation)
  2. The Wisdom of Whores: Bureaucrats, Brothels, and the Business of AIDS by Elizabeth Pisani (download it for free from her website until the end of the month)
  3. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  4. The Psycho Ex Game by Merill Markoe and Andy Prieboy (For nostalgia's sake. I'd say more, but my dad not only reads this blog, but has met the psycho-est of my nutball exes live and in person, so nobody gets to hear The Most Epic Story of Relational WTF-ery Ever, subtitled I Dated Howard Hughes Incarnate)
I've started #s 1, 2, and 4. #3 is my reward for finishing the others in a timely fashion. I love YA fiction almost as much as I love Shakespeare's problem plays, confessional poetry, dystopian novels, Robert Browning, literary non-fiction, and pretentious autobiographies.

No comments:

Post a Comment