Thursday, December 23, 2010

A few notes

I've been working on a few housekeeping things for the blog. Most of it has involved label organization. I like labels, but I don't like them clogging up the sidebar, so I've made a few general labels for things like crafting, cooking, and reading that will show up on the sidebar, but each entry will have more specific labels that link to similar entries, but won't take up space on the main page. I'm trying to make things as easily accessible as possible without making my blog look too cluttered.

I hate clutter. Watching the TV show Hoarders makes my eye twitch unpleasantly.

I've also added a few pages to the top. In an effort to keep track of my knitting and reading challenges, I've made separate pages for each. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment