Monday, June 27, 2011

Moving, again.

When I responded to Amy's comment on my review of the hoarding (shudder) book earlier, it occurred to me that I have moved six times since I graduated from college four years ago-- and in one month, I'll be moving yet again. So that's seven moves in four years and two months, roughly one move every seven months. At this moment, roughly half of my things are in a storage unit, a fifth of them are in my dad's basement, and the rest are floating about Matt's current house.

No wonder I don't know where any of the lids to my pots are and can't think about unpacking all of my stuff without getting a noticeable twitch in my left eye.

1 comment:

  1. Heh. I moved 8 times in 4.5 years when I was in university, and then 4 times in the 4 years since then. Phew. And that with being at one spot for almost 2 years! Moving = crazy and yes, why DO pot lids always go missing?!?!!? Good luck unpacking :D

    ReplyDelete