Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Perhaps that wasn't such a good idea.

As of two weeks ago, I am working two jobs, which means being at work six days a week. It wasn't something I particularly wanted to do, but given the student residency bureaucracy's ongoing refusal to grant me in-state status and the overall state of my finances, it's become necessary. So far, it hasn't been that bad, but what little free time I possess has pretty much dwindled down to one day a week and a few hours here and there. Unfortunately, that means that I have to accomplish 75% of my weekly chores, errands, and Other Things That Need Doing on that one day, so I don't get a lot of rest or downtime.

Today, for example, I spent several hours reorganizing my Picasa photos for google+ (If you want to add me, I'm here: http://gplus.to/laurena), working on some general blog housekeeping, going to the bank, visiting the gym, checking some books out of the library, and cooking dinner (after cleaning the kitchen, a rant which I'll spare you all for the moment). Sadly, I didn't get a chance to pick up my mail at my dad's house. I guess that'll have to wait 'til Friday.

1 comment: