- THE ACQUISITION OF SHINY NEW SHOES THAT WILL NOT KILL MY FEET! (Can you tell I'm excited? After a closing shift on Thursday and doubles Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, my feet are threatening to file for divorce.)
- Going to the bank to deposit all of my tips from the weekend.
- Heading to the post office to mail a box of yarn to a friend.
- Returning a few books to the library (if I can find them. Matt and/or one of his friends moved them to the new house, and I haven't the foggiest as to where they put them).
- Stopping by Home Depot to pick up the following: wood soap, wood restorer, sandpaper, primer, and white paint.
- Ending up at the new house, where I need to: finish unpacking my stuff in the bedroom, wash the walls in my office, possibly put the wood restorer on said walls, sand the new desk to remove the current paint, and then prime it and hopefully re-paint it a nice, brighter white.
- Once I get home to the old house, I'll need to do a giant pile of laundry and pack up the rest of my stuff that's still in the bedroom/bathroom here. Apparently, we're finally actually moving tomorrow! Yay!
Monday, August 1, 2011
MUST NEEDS DO THINGS
Once again, it's my day off, which means I have about fifty thousand things that need doing: