Saturday, September 10, 2011

Crazy week, fun weekend?

This week, I survived the following:

  • Getting up at 7 am every morning to go to Spanish class
  • Except for Monday, when I did the tourist thing with my mom and stepdad
  • One day of grad school classes
  • A Spanish Quiz
  • My first Spanish test
  • A 14-page paper in which I analyzed readings about racism and wrote about a Madea movie my cousin made me watch last weekend
  • My final week (and shift) of waiting tables-- EVER!
  • Banging out a cited introduction to what will likely become a giant-ass public policy paper
  • Starting a new scarf
  • Beginning the reading for the next 14-page paper that is due on Wednesday
  • Giving considerable thought to the 5-page paper that is due on Tuesday
  • Purchasing a dress (and lipstick!) to wear to my cousin's wedding today
I'm hoping that once I switch back to my old job and get caught up on my schoolwork, I'll be in a better place to write more here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you really are busy busy - no wonder you've not been online as much! I hope the wedding goes well and that next week is at least slightly less busy!

    ReplyDelete