Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So close.

I am thisclose to being 100% caught up on school and homework and everything else I need to be working on.

I have tomorrow off, and that should give me enough time to get everything that's due this week squared away, and make a decent start on all the stuff that's due next week, too. After that, I'll have a set routine. Sundays are reading days, Monday and Tuesday are class days, and the rest of the days are work days (but my working hours are way less insane-- yay no more eleven hour shifts!).

I can't wait until next semester, when my classes will be in Asheville. Two hour's commute + 6-8 hours of classes = EXHAUSTED ALL THE TIME.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's awesome your classes will be closer! Glad to hear you're close to being caught up :)

    ReplyDelete