- Finish both of my reading challenges.
- Finish all three of my knitting challenges.
- Eat more vegetables.
- Now that I have a Y membership, get good at basic swimming again so I can take a class (running has sadly gotten too hard on my leg joints, and after watching two relatives go through knee replacements, I have made the educated decision to give it up and swim instead).
- Take said swimming class.
- Try one new recipe a week (and blog about it!)
- Be better about updating this blog in a timely fashion.(In my defense, the last week, if it were made into a movie, would be entitled Lauren, Her Neti Pot, and the Jealous Box of Kleenex: A Love Story. I've been fighting something off for the last month, and it's looking like it might beat me.)
- Finish my grad school applications and GO ALREADY.
- Volunteer more.
- Work on my massive shyness issues and try to make some friends of my very own here. Maybe join a new knitting group?
Friday, December 31, 2010
New Year's Resolutions
I always make them, and may or may not keep them. Here are mine for 2011: