Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I always make them, and may or may not keep them. Here are mine for 2011:

  1. Finish both of my reading challenges.
  2. Finish all three of my knitting challenges.
  3. Eat more vegetables.
  4. Now that I have a Y membership, get good at basic swimming again so I can take a class (running has sadly gotten too hard on my leg joints, and after watching two relatives go through knee replacements, I have made the educated decision to give it up and swim instead).
  5. Take said swimming class.
  6. Try one new recipe a week (and blog about it!)
  7. Be better about updating this blog in a timely fashion.(In my defense, the last week, if it were made into a movie, would be entitled Lauren, Her Neti Pot, and the Jealous Box of Kleenex: A Love Story. I've been fighting something off for the last month, and it's looking like it might beat me.)
  8. Finish my grad school applications and GO ALREADY. 
  9. Volunteer more. 
  10. Work on my massive shyness issues and try to make some friends of my very own here. Maybe join a new knitting group?

No comments:

Post a Comment