Things I accomplished in 2012:
- Getting into and attending graduate school, along with earning a 4.0 for my first semester.
- Learning (some) Spanish.
- Finally signing up for my volunteering gig with foster kids that I don't get to blog about.
- Reading (and mostly reviewing) eighty books (even though I didn't finish any of my book challenges because grad school ate my life).
- Learning a number of new recipes (which has sadly stopped since I moved back in with my dad, who does all the cooking).
- Knitting (and crocheting) a bunch of cool stuff.
- Getting back into running.
Overall, I managed to fulfill most of my New Year's Resolutions from last year. The only ones that fell completely by the wayside are the ones that were Matt-related (swimming and cooking), so I feel pretty good about the way they turned out. I'll post 2012's tomorrow; I haven't finished them yet.