- Continue to rock the grad school thing.
- Learn more Spanish.
- Not allow grad school to interfere with the timely updating of this blog.
- Keep up the good work on the running/exercising front.
- Read at least one book a week, and participate in a few challenges (more on that tomorrow).
- Listen to more audiobooks, since it's looking like I'll continue to log a fair amount of time driving to Cullowhee and back.
- KNIT EVERYTHING. Seriously. My stash needs an intervention, and I am Not Allowed to buy any more yarn until I put a sizable dent in it. To that end, I have organized most of it into monthly tote bags that have assigned knitting projects. Each month, I will (attempt to) knit a hat, a scarf or shawl, a pair of socks, and a mitten/glove/wristwarmer.
- Make better choices where interpersonal relationships are concerned.
If last night is indicative of anything, 2012 is going to be awesome. I went to a party at LAB with my best friend from elementary school and her little sister. We talked, we drank, we danced, and at midnight, I crossed an item off of my bucket list: I kissed a stranger on New Year's Eve. Two, actually.
You know it was a fun night when your shoes are crusted in dried beer and champagne the following morning.